Position: Sales Field Assistant Manager
Job Grade: V
Reporting To (Position): Sales. Dept. Acting General Manager and Sales Field Manager
Responsibilities of the Job
- Daily communication and consultation with Toyota Authorized Dealers regarding vehicle sales activities to optimize Company overall sales.
- Fleet sales and tender business for new vehicles.
- Wholesales of new vehicle to Toyota Authorized Dealer, pricing and spec. study of new vehicles in cooperation with Sales Planning Section.
- Placing orders to the exporter, informing order confirmation and product information upon necessity.
- Well controlling sales process (including RSP monitoring) of Toyota Authorized Dealer and make sure of Dealer’s obtaining End User Certificate for control purpose.
- Assistant to Preparing product catalogue and brochures.
- Frequent visit to Toyota Authorized Dealers to check their sales situation, marketing activity and market situation including competitors.
- Transferring best practice of one of our Toyota Authorized Dealer to others.
- Monitoring and reporting Grey dealers’ and competitor’s sales activities and Automotive market situation.
- Assisting any Companies events and Toyota Authorized Dealer’s events.
- Good Automotive knowledge, skill and working experience
- Energetic for learning new skill and knowledge
- Shows great social skills & energy
- Can handle the tough discussion and negotiation
- Job requires frequent business trips and training sessions in Iraq and other countries
- Microsoft Office, especially for Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Total professional years of experience: 10 years or more
- Languages required: English and Arabic (If possible, Kurdish and Turkish)
- Education required: University Degree or more
- Nationality: Iraqi Age Range: 33-40 years
- Address Toyota Showroom 1st floor, Al-Mansor, Baghdad, Iraq