The Sales Information Coordinator is a key function of the Commercial team to provide reports for better decision making. The Coordinator gathers, verifies, and manipulates data for report generation.
- Define/Refine reports and ensure that they are created in a timely manner with the correct information.
- Work with MIS team to prepare the source of information.
- Prepare, check and send daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitor the automated reports and insure they are being sent on time.
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Process the Golden numbers requests (Approval / Provisioning).
- Monitor the SIMs/Vouchers orders to make sure they are provisioned correctly and on time.
- Monitor the Sales App ( E-Registration , FOC … ) and test new features.
- Perform other duties assigned by the manager.
- Handover and transfer knowledge for new team members.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and visualization tools MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Intermediate SQL experience.
- Oracle PL/SQL procedures knowledge.
- Fast Learner and Self Dependent.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Scripting languages experience.
- Must have understanding of all key business KPIs and their logic as defined by Management.
Bachelor in Computer Science or related fields.
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)