We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Manager you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
• Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
• Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices with customers for transient and group business in connection with the properties
• Promote and produce sales leads for Rotana within its respective areas
• Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail in its market areas
• Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system
• Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be holding a degree in sales and minimum two years post graduate work experiences, ideally within the hotel industry. You must be a computer literate with excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English is essential and any other language skills beside will be an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will have a guest and service oriented attitude, backed up by a pro active approach and a strong drive for results. In your daily business you show flexibility, display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients. You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results