Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
Do you enjoy building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our Turbomachinery Product Line!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for winning business. Developing vision on an important market on the level of a product line with a long-term perspective. You will be Leading sales development processes for this market, addressing sales coverage and growing the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Owning Baker Hughes Valves Orders operating plan for the assigned territory while meeting quarterly and annual orders commitment and sales metrics.
· Having a proactive approach to sales, driving growth targets and address volume, and timing and building customer relationships at different levels for the purpose of business development and Sales.
· Developing customer strategies, marketing campaign plans, conduct sales presentations and generate new opportunities.
· Developing consultant’s awareness with various Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC’s) and work with them to secure wining projects.
· Owning regional future planning and forecasting for Baker Hughes Valves products in the region specified.
· Leading cross-functional coordination with the Commercial Operations, Services, Engineering and Project Management teams.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited university/college.
· Have 5+ year-experience in valves or instrumentation.
· Possess solid technical sales skills.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.