About the Company
Al Baraka International Group consists of (15) companies are specialized in finding different economic aspects in all fields including residential and real estate investments, energy, services, food and construction industries, agricultural and animal investments, financial investments, commercial agencies, tourism investments, maritime, or transport and commercial services.
Our company is looking for a Real Estate Sales Manager to oversee our sales team. In this position, the supervision of salespeople is your top priority. You will set sales goals, help secure leads, and train new agents for your staff. You will also call upon your years of sales experience to help with complicated matters, such as complex retail contracts and sales forecasting. Our perfect applicant has an active real estate license and years of experience in the field. We also prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Key Performance indicators
- Customer demand including pricing, quality and availability Hire and train real estate agents.
- Set goals and motivate your agents to surpass them.
- Source new leads for your agents
- Provide support on complex sales.
- Implement team-wide sales strategies.
- Market Trends & Benchmark in the Real Estate Sector
- Sales Policies and Procedures
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future needs and surveys
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and promotion levels
- Manages business strategies & tactical activities for the tower and delivering weekly and monthly reports.
- Work with Marketing team to define the annual campaigns and set sales & profitability targets for the business.
- Work with HR Department for team learning and development and evaluation.
- Meeting customers and negotiating terms of contract and building and maintaining strong relationship with them
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Current Real Estate and Trends
- BS required in Business graduate would be ideal.
- Strong Analytical and commercial understanding
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to lead cross- functional teams, juggle priorities and make decisions.
- Comfortable presenting regularity to senior management
- 3-5 years of sales, commercial experience with real estate, hospitality background and category / product management or brand management
- Planning & organizing
- Presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Confident, very energetic, commercially focused and passionate for the sales
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and highly result oriented.
- Teamwork and Interpersonal skills
- Iraqi National
Interested candidates, may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Interested candidates, may send their CV to email@example.com