The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s sales a strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive sales. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Sales techniques and trends, as well as experience in sales and business development. The Sales Manager will work closely with other departments, including product development, operations, and finance, to ensure the company’s products and services meet the needs of clients and customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners, including companies, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and stay up to date on industry trends.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners.
- Collaborate with product development and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
- Manage the sales team and provide coaching and support to help them achieve their targets.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and optimize sales performance.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns to support sales efforts, including email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Work closely with the production and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
Desired Professional Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on the oil and gas industry, production, and agriculture sectors, and/or safety equipment sales.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques, including SEO, PPC, and social media advertising.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Proven track record of generating leads and increasing sales in the sales.
- Experience managing a sales team and providing coaching and support to help team members achieve their targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel within Iraq and the Kurdistan region.
- Address Italian Villages 1- Erbil - Iraq
- How to apply Candidates who are both interested and qualified may apply for the job by submitting their CV to: [email protected] .Please ensure to include the name of the position in the email subject.
- Job Reference HR-Rec-107