This position is responsible to oversee commercial by designing, implementing and developing targeted marketing & sales strategies, also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products/Solutions and Credentials.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Dealing with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries and needs and maintaining client relations.
- Design public relations campaigns for setting company image.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales objectives & targets.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, Events, & Sales Promotion activities.
- Ensure that the products and services portfolio is aligned to the marketing strategy across all segments.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current market size, competitor, available product, innovation ideas, solutions and provide feedbacks for future products solution development.
- Experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Develop, implement, and monitor Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives for the organization.
- Manage company website and internal portal content and review all corporate communication related to content.
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Managing Relation for key customers.
- BA degree in Business Administration and/or Electric Engineering Related.
- MBA Degree is a must.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum 7 Years’ experience between Sales and Marketing Management Field.
- •Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- •Excellent computer skills and experience such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- •Excellent understanding in all Business Operations.
- •Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- •Industry Prices Structure & Market Research.
- •Customer distribution business, market trends and customer behavior.
- •Solid understanding of business products and services.
- •Business acumen and exposure to all areas of the sales business model.
- •Implementing strategies for winning high volume key accounts.
- •Ability to strengthen relationships with key clients.
- •Agreements & Commercial Correspondence.
- •Public speaking and communicating both verbally and in writing.
- •Presentation skills for educating internal clients and communication at all levels.
- •Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- •Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- •Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- •Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- •Must be self-directed and able to work independently.