مكتب المداوي العلمي
Position: Sales Representative
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Sales Representatives are the interface between the organization and the market. Representatives develop new prospects and work with existing clients in efforts to increase revenues for the firm, which in turn helps in reaching sales goals and meeting prespecified plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Promotes and secure orders, through a relationship-based approach by conducting telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and potentially new customers.
- Demonstrate and impart product knowledge to existing and potentially new customers and arrange products display in customer premises based on their expiry.
- Collect due payments along with payment details from customer as per the statement.
- Fill in the order forms and forward to the Stores Dept. to ensure timely delivery of products to the customers.
- Building and maintain positive working relationship with Medical Representatives, Marketing team, and Stores.
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales Targets within the sales territory or geography
- Report on a daily basis regarding market visits and customer feedback through the appropriate system.
- Report on weekly basis stock of the drugstores and follow up on the lequdation of both pharmacies & Drugstores.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Collect credit application from new customers as per company policy, forward to Finance Dept. for opening of any new credit facility and notify them about any existing customers which may default on payments or close down.
- Anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting to a strategy accordingly
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Prepare the required presentations to meet the management needs
- Understand and recognize the market in which the company is operating.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ decision-making process and key decision makers.
- Maintain records related to all activities done on duty.
- Leave a positive image in the minds of all customers to build a network with them.
- Carry out any task as directed by the direct superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or any related field.
- Excellent social and negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic and English communication skills.
- + 1 years of sales experience.
- Valid Driving license is required.
- Address Nassriyah - ناصرية
- How to apply يتم ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الايميل ادناه مع كتابة الاسم الوظيفي (مندوب تجاري) في العنوان [email protected]