A company from the Debbane Agriculture Holding Group, a pioneer in the field of public health. Follow the global classification and recommendations to protect your surroundings and combat annoying pests Examples: Crawling and flying insects, Rodents, scorpions, snakes, Storage insects, The White Termite, and germs, in addition, GCO provides water treatment services, and sterilization.
GCO fights in innovative, safe, and highly effective ways thanks to specialized pesticides and sterilizers approved by the World Health Organization with observance of public safety conditions, without irritating smell and without the need to evacuate the place.
GCO is primarily committed to providing high-quality services to all its clients under the supervision of highly qualified engineers and technicians specialized in the field of public health.
We invite applications for a Sales Representative (Male & Female)
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, the successful applicant will be highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction (generating leads, landing new clients, technical advice…) and to meeting the sales target.
Location: Iraq – Baghdad
This position will be responsible for:
• Generate new leads of potential clients
• Schedule meetings to present the company to the client
• Conduct inspections and submit proposals
• Follow up on customer feedback and renewal
• Should have a team player spirit and help his/her sales colleagues when needed
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
• Represent the brand in a professional manner and following international protocols
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports showing sales plan and results
• Comply with the applicable company’s SOPs
• A minimum of three years experience in sales.
• Good in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Considerable ability in oral and written communication in Arabic and English.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors and coworkers.
• Must be motorized
• A high standard of professional integrity, flexibility, strong team-building skills, and ability to work in complex settings.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Application Procedure: Applications can include a cover letter addressing the requirements of the position, a curriculum vitae, and contact information for professional references. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Confidential review of materials and screening of candidates will begin immediately. Please send your application with supporting documents to the following email address: [email protected]