- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the store shelves and ensure that the store floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the store image and coordination standards.
- Organize the stockroom related to the store to conserve high level of stock replenishment.
- Handle pricing (& Change of prices) process in an effective and accurate manner as required.
- Perform a smooth and efficient receiving process of items & shipments, as well as stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing periodical inventories.
- Perform accurate stock rotation of items (To/From Stores & Warehouse) under the supervision of the manager on duty.
- Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Store Manager.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: High School Degree
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the sales field.
- Linguistic Skills: Native Kurdish, advanced in English & Arabic.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Ms. Office