At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Roles and Responsibilities
Baker Hughes has an opportunity for OFS Sales Representative, within our oilfield Service (OFS) Product Line in Basra, Iraq. This role reports to Iraq CWI OFS Sales Manager.
This position is responsible for either originating sales or supporting sales by building and maintaining relationships, identifying new opportunities to build the opportunity pipeline, promoting the value propositions of BH to new and existing customers, and existing with the development and execution of sales strategies for OFC CWI and the assigned area.
The position is responsible for driving market share and profitable revenue growth, operating as the primary sales role in the demand to inquiry (DTI) process and in the inquiry to order (ITO) process. The position is also responsible for owning or supporting sales quotas, by ensuring all cross-PL and tenders / quotes are delivered to customers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build and maintain customer relationships
· Promote business value proposition of BH to customers and internal stakeholders
· Work in close collaboration with Global PL HQ, Global OFS HQ and Region OFS Sales and Commercial teams, inclusive of market intelligence, early engagement, sales, technical sales, equipment & channel sales, accounts, commercial operations, commercial pricing, commercial risk and commercial contracts term
· Being responsible for sales generation, manage sales cycle from quote to cash.
· Handling products and systems requiring through technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
· Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
· Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
· Handling all country sales aspect
· Handling project that is assigned by supervisor
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have experience in commercial sales with a focus on negotiating and closing large and complex contractual agreements
· Have product knowledge of Completion and Well Intervention
· Be able to demonstrate a customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
· Be able to display a strong aptitude for building trusted relationships with key customers, partners, industry influencers and decision makers
· Have knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry, its competitors, products, markets, key players and customers
· Be able to demonstrate strong numerical, written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.