Position: Sales Representative
Reports to: Commercial Manger
Location: Iraq-Baghdad (Harthiya ST, Bayrout, Maghrib ST)
Almoudawi pharmaceutical was founded in 2013 with the synergy of two groups that have more than 50 years of experience in the medical and pharmaceutical fields.
The expertise in the medical and OTC promotion along with the knowledge of the Iraqi market and its dynamics brought these two groups together to create a company that guarantees internationally recognized quality.
One of Almoudawi’s strong points is its collaboration with international partners and creating highly skilled human resources and excellence in the Regulatory & Distribution network covering all of Iraq. Almoudawi in such a short time frame created an efficient system for ensuring quality, from importing to storing and to distribution ensuring excellence in every step.
The Sales Representative will act as the key link between the company and the drug stores to make sure of smooth coordination and selling products to meet the sales growth target
Essential Job Functions
- Plan and coordinate the pharmacies orders with the drug store on time
- Follow up on the delivery of the medicines from the drug stores to (the pharmacies & the other drugstores)
- Collect and register the orders from drug stores
- Act as a key contact between drug store and pharmacies
- Following up with the administration department to arrange the invoices and any related documents
- Weekly and monthly reports of drug store stock to the sales manager & Team leader
- Plan and coordinate with the drug store to check the expiry dates and make sure that first in first out as per needs of the products.
- Work closely with the team leaders and area managers in terms of sales target per area and visits schedule.
- Work closely with the medical Representative teams and keep them updated per order.
- 2-3 years of related sales experience within the pharmaceutical field
- Education: Bachelor degree in related field
- Good level of verbal and written communication in Arabic and Kurdish, English is a plus
- Good level of using Microsoft excel and outlook
- Have own car
- Time management skills
- Good level of negotiation and persuading skills
- Knowledge about the market and pharmaceutical fieldwork
Read more about us: http://almoudawi.com/home/
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer Fixed Salary + Bonus upon sales percentage USD Fixed Salary + Bonus upon sales percentage Month
- How to apply Send your CV to this email: [email protected]