Sales Specialist He / She will be responsible to present Cashcom products to the targeted clients with high level of customer relationship management CRM and generating new prospected deals to achieve the assigned monthly, quarterly, and yearly target.
|Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible to do the right research for generating new leads and opportunities with well-known industries profiles.
· Responsible to achieve his / her monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quota for all the assigned products.
· Conducting meetings and high-level business relationships with the clients to present the products and features with full awareness of technical and commercial specs.
· The sales specialist should have an analytical thinking which allow to present the optimum solution for the targeting client.
· Should have a good reporting skill by using the CRM dashboards, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
· Should have a presentation skill and aware for the sales process.
· The candidate in this position should be updated for any new products or services that will be generated or upgraded internally. Also, to do the right research for the main competitors products / services constantly, which to make him solid for any inquires or feedbacks form the clients.
· The candidate should be available for any business travel inside / outside Iraq.
- Address Iraq-Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Sales Specialist) in the subject to email: email@example.com