Sales Support Manager manages the daily operations of the sales support function. Oversees the resource allocation and workflow of all support activities.
- Provide through the sales support team a high level of service, by responding to all types of support tickets, coming from different sales and service channels, in timely and effective way.
- Develop and mature proper escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all tickets.
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Effective management of sales support functions, with specific emphasis on reducing manual processes and driving automation to improve employee’s efficiency.
- Build, iterate on and standardize business processes, systems and metrics for scale in order to drive new business processes.
- Participate in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports and identify opportunities to optimize the teams performance and the level of operational efficiency in general.
- Mentoring the team, providing training, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to Management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Work to make sales operation the single source of service delivery and support channel for all Sales and service Channels.
- Develop the unit to improve services and requests.
- Ensure support of all the departments any time needed.
- Ensure accurate and immediate responses to any request.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
Bachelor in Business, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Arabic (preferred)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- English (required)