- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Process attendance records and other documents
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Designing and implementing effective training and development plans.
- Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identifying the company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Tracking department budgets.
- Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
Requirements and skills
- Working knowledge of payroll systems (SAP ERP System)
- Comfortable with Excel ()
- 3 years’ experience as HR Specialist
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- Address kirkuk USD Month
- How to apply [email protected]
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs