Contract Type: Permanent
Working Schedule: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a safe Scale Operation in compliance with Company HSE policy.
- Check the information on the driver’s paperwork to the information printed on the weight certificate to be certain that the information for all loads is accurate.
- Sort and process weight tickets for each day’s receipts before they are turned in to the line Manager. Complete daily scale/receipt reports, maintain logs, spreadsheets and other reports, as assigned.
- Input all information about incoming and outgoing tankers in system and issue tickets with signature for all tankers.
- Reporting to team leader if any abnormalities and unsafe act by tanker drivers.
- Organize to sending the tankers to the balance in seniority basis and assist the scale helper to compare the tanker manifest of previous company.
- Make zero check before entering tanker into weighing bridge.
- Maintain daily activities and shift handover and log book.
- Assists in checking all components of the weigh scale system to ascertain all are in working order.
- Maintains a control environment in scale house to ensure proper operation of the computerized scale system.
- Performs minor maintenance and repair work on scales, scale house and scale house grounds.
- Performs operating sequences to receive and exit vehicles through incoming and outgoing scales.
- Performs his duties in accordance with the Company HSE rules.
- Reports all injuries and hazardous situations to team leader.
- Ensures a high standard of house-keeping is maintained on site.
- Possession of a High School, diploma or equivalency degree, OR 5 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to keep work records and make reports. Ability to use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail and database software, ability to perform basic operations on a personal computer and peripheral equipment such as printers or modems. Capability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the essential tasks of the position. Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively.