Thorough, up-to-date, and in-depth understanding of the trade lane (s) in terms of the geography of the trade, and the service offerings, such as sailings, transit times, reliability, specific country documentation regulations, local standards, operational requirements, as well as the type of industry/goods/commodity traded on the particular routes. They spend most of the time in customer-facing activities, hunting for new business, and working hand in hand with the Customer Care Personnel (customer care tasks) on the same customers. The Sea Logistics sales make pricing decisions in alignment with the Customer Care Manager and follow the Trade Management/Pricing recommendations. The account owner of sales accounts (personally owns an account portfolio).
- Meeting new customers
- Concluding deals and closing with customers
- Generate new business.
- Working on KN sales systems
- Main customers target SMEs.
- Preparing and sending quotes to customers
- Handling all related matters to customers including complaints. etc.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 2-5 years of experience in the same position
- Persuasive speaking, empathy, adaptability, and ability to use positive language.
- Decision making & Problem-solving skills.
- They must be flexible, and trustworthy and demonstrate a high level of business judgment, focus, and commitment to be successful in this role.
- Languages required, Turkish / Kurdish / Arabic for the Erbil area.
With over 79.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.