- Processing the daily replenishment and on – demand orders of distributors.
- Make Sure that the order fulfilled by considering the optimal logistics cost.
- Considering and alternative source with minimum cost idea if there is a limited supply at the ideal – source.
- Checking the orders by item level for consistency in order to eliminate any inaccurate delivery and assigning related reason cods if needed.
- Finalizing the orders by load building and truck sizing.
- Balancing the stock levels between the distributors in order to run shared allocation and insure using the Fair share system.
- Highlight the order gap to the related stakeholders like order operations, demand planning and production planning team.
- Driving the communication with the distributors about the order statuses.
- Bridging the gap between distributors and the operation team in order to increase distributor’s engagement with order operations related issues.
- Ensuring the orders fulfilled through the distributors receive standards (FEFO suitability, pallet standards suitability).
- Responding the call center complaints from the distributors and informing the call center back office.
- Creating shipment to reach daily sell-in target end to avoid logistics over capacity at the end of the month.
- Sharing the required reports of inventory, stock level and customers credit limit status.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fresh graduate/ 1 year of experience
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Impact & Influence
- Drive for Results
- Partnering with Customers
- Inspiring Others
- Diversity & Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.