SOSi is seeking a Security Escort Lead for our current contract located on Camp Taji, Iraq.
- Train and supervise the escort team while in the performance of their assigned duties
- Coordinate and implement policies and procedures related to the escort functional area
- Ensure Entrance Control Point procedures are executed in accordance with company polices
- Interface with external customers to satisfy their requirement for entrance in and out the Red/Amber Zone areas
- Ensure employees comply with the company timekeeping policies and procedures
- Protect and account for all assigned company property
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MUST be able to read, write, and speak Arabic and English fluently
- Able to pass a background investigation
- Requires at least a high school diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience translating documents in Arabic to English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience interacting with Iraqi Security Forces
- Overseas experience in security and badging operations
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required
- Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
- Extended hours or weekend work sometimes required to meet department deadlines
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities