At Eni, we are looking for a Security Manager within Eni Iraq in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring programmes and procedures for the protection of Eni personnel, physical assets, productions facilities and other Company’s assets in accordance with Eni’s policy.
As a member of Security team at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for:
- Implement and monitor programmes and procedures for the protection of Eni personnel, assets, accommodation, facilities and other Company’s assets;
- Plan, develop and implement security plan and programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Review physical security measures and ensure that proper security systems are in place and functional in all existing facilities (onshore & offshore);
- Prepare and follow up security budget and annual’s plan, as well as monitor service performance against Company KPI;
- Prepare, supervise and manage security contracts, ensuring compliance with Eni standards of service;
- Establish security information networks and provide “real-time” security advice to management and staff;
- Provide support to The Employer when analysing the risk of infiltration by organized crime; and provide security and crime prevention advice to company employees.
- Develop security awareness among staff through training and management.
- Intervene promptly, together with The Employer, when a dangerous situation arises and threatens the safety of employees, contractors and third-parties as well as protecting the asset and Eni’s reputation; Assist in emergency and contingency planning;
- With specific reference to business intelligence, collect and analyse information in order to support the company’s decision-making process in order to defend people, Eni’s tangible and intangible assets and, where this is defined by specific regulations of the Country where the company carries out its activities, to safeguard the Company interest.
- Coordinate the formulation of business continuity strategies and objectives partnering with businesses and functional leaders to implement crisis management and business continuity plans;
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with local governmental authorities, security forces, and other relevant national and international organisations.
- Develop a network of supplemental security resources, which support area security activities, if any;
- Perform controls aimed at achieving security objectives, providing specialized support to the employer when preparing annual and four-year plans;
- Check internal security audit results carried out for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the security management systems implemented locally;
- Liaise with Eni Central Security Function to ensure best practice standards are maintained;
- Provide assistance and monitor public relations and community engagement programmes as part of the wider security risk programme.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Ability to develop, implement, and sustain security procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge of guard force management, budget, security risk assessment process, physical security, and electronic security.
- One or more professional certifications, such as PSP, CCP, CISSP, or other comparable certifications, preferred.
- Comfortable shifting priorities and simultaneously engaging on multiple projects
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers