YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Develop and implement preventative facility equipment i.e. CCTV, access controls, x-rays etc
- Conduct regular security related investigations and other inquiries as required and submit findings to relevant Security Manager.
- Conduct security audits to assess effectiveness of security practices and programs at all sites.
- Preparation, analysis and submission of regular reports on shipment and security incidents.
- Conduct regular internal safety & security audits and ensure that we adhere to all security policies and procedures and also manage any externalaudits.
- To provide overall management of Loss Prevention with the business including investigations and reports
- Coordinate implementation with T&D Manager of adequate and relevant security training programs for staff and in particular DHL specific training programs.
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct DHL department where further information is required.
- Work closely with the regional security and operations teams on all relevant security matters
- Liaise with local authorities e.g. Customs, police, airport and other law enforcement and judicial authorities and ensure strong links are maintained between DHL and authorities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Degree.
- At least 5 years experience in similar position with strong exposure Customer Service and Operations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Good clear command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues
- Strong problem solving capability
- Passion to provide excellent Customer Service
- Excellent numeric/analytical skills
- Knowledge of security aids and equipment