We harness ISP technology in a way that delivers both speed and reliability – consistently. As an Internet Services Provider licensed by ITPC MOC (Ministry of Communication) that has operated since 2009 we’ve built up a reputation that today, proudly proceeds us – boasting a growing client base of businesses whose existence relies upon the service that we provide
·Assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
·Manage the technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications, and functionality to integration.
·Lead the technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with customers to elevate or solve their technical issues.
·Present the events, seminars, customer and partner meetings (onsite and online)
·Assist the identified customers with post-sales training.
·Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in security and systems.
·Help the customers implement and troubleshoot their systems and platforms.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
4-6 years of experience as a security solutions
This individual will be responsible assisting security solutions and products from technical standpoint and helping sales teams to qualify their leads.
· expert including a significant focus on implementing and managing networking and security firewalls and systems.
· Strong understanding of networking, Linux OS, Windows OS.
· Outstanding communication and writing skills. Previous experience in responding to RFP’s is beneficial.
· Expert presentation skills.
· Ability to design network and security solutions, effectively utilize Visio and Luicdchart, Ability to create BOMs (Bill of Materials).