- Assist with identifying deficiencies, and with developing and implementing corrective action
- Performs Personnel Security processes to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses
- Assists in the protection of government, intellectual, third party and company information from unauthorized disclosures
- Assists with classified meeting support to include logistics, visits, Business Partner liaison and level setting
- Assists with classified document control for incoming and outgoing classified material and courier briefings
- Conducts security awareness training and education program (e.g., briefings, bulletins and visual reminders) to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information
- Maintain internal personnel security databases and employee security files
- Process incoming/outgoing visit requests and clearance certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage competing demands and prioritize work in a dynamic environment
- Be able to work independently and with team
- Language skills: English Upper-Intermediate
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office 2010
- Competencies: According to Leadership Competences Model
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response
- Must be able to work with speed
Critical Experiences Specific to this Job
- Good knowledge of CCI Management Systems.
- Managerial and/or other functions experience is plus.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.