The Segmentation and Pricing Manager is responsible for managing the ongoing alignment between the companys products, services and pricing with the needs, trends, and preferences of market segments.
The Segmentation and Pricing Manager will work with product marketing, data analytics team, data mining and CVM teams to develop and implement the governance, policies and processes for solution pricing that maximizes business value and drive revenue growth and profitability.
– Use various in-depth analytics, segmentation tools, as well as geo–demographic data to develop market segments for the subscriber base.
– Develop and manage Segment analytics (including customer data – usage, activations, churn, trends, market analysis, competitor analysis, customer satisfaction) these become the Segment’s KPI’s and will be continually tracked.
– Work with internal and external research sources to maintain accurate market and market segment profiles to drive decision-making; coordinate rollout of primary research as needed.
– Develop effective productization / product packaging and go to market plans for assigned markets and segments; serves as a primary content resource for the development of key audience personas.
– Conduct continuous market monitoring and impact analysis of needs, trends, compliance, and other key influencers; proactively recommends corrective action when appropriate.
– Work closely with customer facing teams (Sales Management, Geo Marketing, Customer Care and Research and Intelligence) to determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and to fine tune segment descriptors the segment.
– Track competitive analysis for segment trends and developments.
– Assist/input into the Strategy for the Segment.
– Develop business cases and proposals.
– Develop pricing strategy, business plan and budget in line with corporate strategy.
– Define and update pricing section’s KPI’s in line with business strategy.
– Develop/review polices, procedure, and processes for the pricing section.
– Oversee and review the developed business cases for new products/projects.
– Determine the feasibility of new products and determine optimal pricing for the new product.
– Tariffs and optional calling plans, i.e. identification of tariff and pricing needs for each segment.
– Design “bundled offerings”. The Segment Manager will be responsible for “designing” a bundle that might include a special tariff.
– Other duties assigned.
- Expertise in segmentation and analytics in telecommunication industry.
- Working technical experience with relational database servers, including Oracle, Predictive analytics, SQL.
- Knowledge of reporting and visualization tools MS Excel, Pivot Tables, V- Look up, MS Power BI, PowerPoint.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)