We are hiring a Senior Accountant to join our team in Baghdad.
- Verify, allocate, Post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest Ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on management Accountants.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast processes.
- Provide input into the department goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Planned, assign, and reviewed staff work.
- Support month – end and year end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal Controls.
- Follow up inventory periodically and conform to the system
Requirements and Skills:
- BSC degree in finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Proven experience as a senior account.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the monthly – end / year – end close process.
- Hands – on experience with accounting software packages.
- Excellent in using Microsoft office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook).
- English and Arabic languages are a must.
- How to apply To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject (Senior Accountant - Baghdad)