Position Title:- Senior Accountant
Direct Supervisor:- CEO
Perform all related accounting functions required to maintain the general ledger in compliance with the Iraqi Unified Accounting System/IFRS and company policy and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing including supervising daily invoices/bills/journal entries/weekly check runs/monthly accruals and special projects.
- Check the accuracy and completeness of supporting documents and prepare payment requests and follow-up invoices not approved. Reconcile and resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Review aging reports of A/R and Advances paid and follow up with customers and suppliers regarding overdue balances.
- Coordinate month-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely reporting as well as assist with yearly public audits.
- Responsible for researching, registering, and complying with all finance-related statuary and tax requirements.
- Coordinate with auditors (Internal Auditor/ External Auditor) as required for the completion of the audit process.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly financial reports and various annual statement schedules.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reconciles various accounting reports such as payroll, bank accounts, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets, …, etc.
- Any other tasks required by the management.
Experience & Qualifications necessary to perform the job:
- BSc in Accounting.
- Familiarity with Enter soft and ERP Software.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- English and (Arabic or Kurdish) Languages.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Multi-tasking skills Alertness & attention to detail.
- Must live in Sulaymaniyah.
- Address Sulaimani-Arbat Industrial Zone
- How to apply Please send your application or CV to our HR department email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org