On Behalf of an International FMCG- Manufacturing company in Erbil, WRS team is looking for a local candidate to work as a Senior Accountant.
Work type: Full-time (Sunday- Thursday)
open to: Iraqi Locals
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation, monitoring current account movement of deposits, payments, and benefits and report a banks’ status.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepare daily and monthly entries, to closing a month from Accruals, Prepaid Expenses, rents, Interests.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; reconciling entries; Bank reconciling ; Reconciliation of Balance sheet account
- Responsible for the accuracy of inventories landed cost, and analysis the cost of goods shipments received.
- Fixed assets monitoring, recording, analysis, disposals and maintaining FA register.
- Reviewing Balance through Online Banking.
- Posting different inventory accounts.
- Disposal Fixed asset in the system.
- Analytical and Attention to details.
- Self-awareness and self-management.
- Strong in Teamwork, Communication Skills, and Problem Solving.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum +4 years of experience in the Finance field.
- FMCG industry experience is a plus.
- High reporting skills.
- Language professionalism: Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply Send your CV to: [email protected]
- Job Reference https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/senior-accountant-jobid-bh-31412