• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Record all accounting transactions.
• Publish financial reports in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely bank reconciliation.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a must.
Language Proficiency: English, Arabic is required, and turkish language is a plus.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience working as an accountant is required.
Salary: between $1,000 to $1,500 based on experience.
duty location: Iraq – Baghdad.
Address: Iraq-baghdad – Mansur – Al emirat str.
- Address Iraq-baghdad - Mansur - Al emirat str.
- Salary Offer Between $1,000 to $ 1,500 USD Between $1,000 to $ 1,500 Month
- How to apply Send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line must read, ( Senior Accountant - Baghdad - 2023 ), in the subject of your emails.
- Job Reference Senior Accountant - Baghdad