Position: Senior Administration Specialist
Reporting To: Administration Manager
Duty Station: Erbil Office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Manage and supervise company vehicles (Shared & Pool vehicles) for daily business operation.
- Check vehicles before & after business trip by using company vehicle checklist.
- Manage company vehicle data by hard & soft copy.
- Manage all company employees driving license and follow up with company staff before expiration date.
- Manage airport pick up and drop off in coordination with Hospitality specialist & Transportation specialist.
- Manage company vehicle service payment.
- Manager company office pest-control
- Record company Vehicles accident report efficiently with record list.
- Update & record company insured & cancelled vehicles.
- Manage cleaning of company office cleanness and tiredness.
- Daily company vehicles check in coordination with Transportation Coordinators team.
- Manage safety awareness by weekly Internal
- Keep Pool & Shared vehicles clean and always maintained.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- Manage & record company vehicles traffic fines on monthly basis.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Immediate report to Administration Manager of any incident or traffic accident that occurs during working hours and after working hours.
- Proceed with PO & PR for related tasks.
- At least 3-4 years’ of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about vehicles & Maintenance
- Fluency in English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
- Iraqi nationality
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management skills
- Attention to Details
- Organization skills
- Multitasking Skills
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil