About the job
As Senior Back-End Developer at TALBK Company, you’ll be responsible for the server side code and APIs of our web applications. You’ll be involved in the entire product development life-cycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your work will impact the stability and quality of our web applications. You’ll write reusable and maintainable code. You’ll also perform UI tests to optimize performance. You’ll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. Ultimately, you’ll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
* 5 years of experience in this field.
* More education or experience may be required.
* Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
* Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
* Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
* Excellent project and time management skills.
* Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently or with a group.
* Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
* Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
* Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
* Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
How to apply: Please send your PDF C.V to ( email@example.com )
Important note : Please write the position title in the subject field
( Senior Back-End Developer – Erbil ) otherwise, your application will not be considered.
Applying closes on 30 Nov 2023
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- How to apply How to apply: Please send your PDF C.V to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Important note : Please write the position title in the subject field ( Senior Back-End Developer - Erbil ) otherwise, your application will not be considered. Applying closes on 30 Nov 2023