View more 2 days ago
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the communication of the organization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites.
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner.
- Prepare the business proposals for the company’s clients and manage the needed communication related to the task.
- Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization.
- Undertake and monitor research to provide highly needed support for the business development team.
- Perform various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings.
- Assist the sales agents of the organization to complete clients visit reports and system development.
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients.
- Work under direction of the business development manager.
- Assist the manager to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish.
- Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
- As part of CBI regulation, Act as a replacement in cases of absent to the compliance manager.
- Follow-up with CBI regulations, newly released announcements, and requirements to archive and respond in timely manner.
- Prepare the data needed to fill out the quarterly compliance report and ensure organization department is responding in restricted timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, marketing or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Arabic.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in the electronic payment industry and international payment schemes.
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
- Excellent skills in logistics management and information and computer technology.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the same field
- How to apply Please send your CV to our email email@example.com CV's without subject title (Senior Busniess Development Officer) will not be considered , CV's after the closing date will not be accepted