Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
The Community Management team is responsible for advocating the brand on all social media networks. We aim have a deep understanding of the brand’s social persona and guidelines and accordingly actively engage with and grow the online community.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and represent the Careem brand in all public and private conversations on our Social Media channels
- Ensure absolute Customer and Captain satisfaction in all Social Media interactions – evaluated through quality sessions and via CSAT surveys
- Engage with Customers and Captains on our Social Media pages, humanizing the Careem brand and elevating Social Media reputation and status
- Ensuring market and channel response time and resolution time targets are achieved as a team
- Ensuring conversations are tracked, and collective knowledge obtained from Community Management is shared across various company functions
- A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support answering all inquiries with a target response time. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand’s numerous social media channels.
- Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Help with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
- Assist the team with the implementation and execution of Content Strategy in jordan when required.
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers
What you’ll need
- Well versed in Social Media platforms, traits of each platform, most relevant content and communication behaviour for each platform.
- Outgoing personality, sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
- Writing skills, excellent use of language matched with proper customer relation
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write one, all or a combination of the below languages:
- Social media experience, experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis, Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Education: graduate level.
- Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.