Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Cost Engineer based in Iraq.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Develop materials and services budgets
- Prepare layouts and take-offs for manufactured items per customer’s request; may refer to blueprints or architectural drawings to determine type and number of products to include in project estimate.
- Determine estimated cost of the project and prepares a bid tabulation using knowledge of standard company pricing, discounts, and estimating formulas and guidelines.
- Maintain blueprints, materials, and other pertinent information regarding the project.
- Issue RFQs to service providers and vendors and co-ordinate for the proposals received. Analyse received tenders and incorporate suitably in the pricing model.
- Collate all relevant information (e.g. taxation, pricing overheads, personnel cost overheads, etc.) and update the database
- Perform sensitivity analysis and run scenarios in order to develop a competitive pricing model in accordance with Tender strategy
- Develop pricing information as per client’s specified formats
- Analyse prices and contractual terms of major sub-contractors and joint-venture partners
- Provide inputs for risk reviews, etc.
- Perform estimating jobs from start to finish.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.