Senior Engineer – Commissioning
- Leads the team of Supervisors, DCS and field Operators and coordinates with other discipline for pre commissioning, commissioning and operation up to PGTR.
- Focal point and coordinator for commissioning related issues.
- Ability to write operation manuals, Commissioning Test Procedure, Standard operating procedure. Good English proficiency required.
- Ability to gather information on design failures and/ or discrepancies, identify missing information from Design documents/Vendor documents.
- Ability to perform Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk assessment involved in site jobs, Ability to coordinate safety walk down and resolve recommendations and conduct tool box talk to executing the activities.
- Keep technically updated through the study of related technical literature including procedures and guidelines, should share information/resolution with team.
- Understand requirements and scope of work , project specifications , drawings and other documents and establish applicability to the scope of work
- Optimize & Maintain desired Chemical injection rates, Chemical stocks and optimize the usage/wastage of chemicals to maintain Oil & Water Quality
- Planning and Scheduling of commissioning & Start up activities of plant and field equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures or general guidelines.
- Ability to arrange/ invite, conduct and to attend meetings. Interact with client for various technical issue during work for it’s resolution.
- Maintaining and Monitoring of ITRs, Reports, Mechanical Completion, RFC and RFSU,Operating data, Log Sheets & Troubleshoot the irregularities /abnormal conditions & take immediate action to fix it
- Make sure that the process is under control and the products meet the specification requirements.
- Support Commissioning Manager in planning, managing, and coordinating activities/Meetings to ensure that targets are met in compliance to the project requirement.
- Regularly contact with discipline engineers and supervisors for solving problems related to project execution work.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the line manager.
- Ability to Lead in performing various activities related to pre-commissioning , commissioning and start-up of process systems such as chemical cleaning , leak testing , catalyst loading , steam blowing , MRT, static and dynamic tests for equipment, package unit start-up and operation , inerting , plant start-up operation and stabilization
- Ability to inspect all project facility systems for operational readiness, Should able to have skill for working in cross functional discipline as well.
- Should understand Risks involved during various stages of projects, work to identify it and resolve.
- Should have Good skill for PTW and international standards for HSSE, should practice and mentor to team for its practice and compliance.
- Should have good understanding about Engineering Design documents, Vendor documents,
- Should have working skill on various HMI , PLC, DCS panel
- Should interact with vendor at site and plan the work and deliver the work.
- Lead a team of supervisors/operators for the execution safe & efficient plant operation, responsible for maitaining the process parameters & product quality within the limit as per the contractual requirements