Title: Senior Field Value Added Service Specialist
Reporting to: General Manager of Value-Added Services Department
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling branches of the organization and make sure that their work proceeds effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Understanding of Kaizen and Toyota Way will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and implement projects.
- Analytical thinking, judgment and problem solving skills are required.
- Leading and motivating the team members to achieve the operational goals and objectives.
- Monitoring the dealership to ensure they perform their duties in a timely and effective manner.
- Building and establishing good customer relationship by assisting customer facing staff in avoiding obstacles associated with operational policies and procedures.
- Continuously monitoring customer satisfaction level to make sure company operations meet customer requirements.
- Organize training programs for dealership staff to enhance their job knowledge and skill.
- Develop and implement best practices and procedures to enhance business growth. Develop and introduce new action plans to increase the customer paid unit sales.
- Extensive knowledge in the Automotive industry (Sales, aftersales, spare parts, etc..)
- 5-15 of relative work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel; PowerPoint; and Word.
- Good communication skills
- A dynamic individual, who is self-motivated and capable of working under his or her own initiative.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform as part of a team.