View more 12 hours ago
Position: Senior Graphic Design Specialist
Reporting To: Marketing General Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams on a wide range of design materials that may include web pages, presentations, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Develop concepts and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and digital trends and make recommendations for how to incorporate them into the content creation process.
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classifications.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately.
- Ensure proper quality assurance with other team members during all milestones of the project life cycle to warrant a proper outcome up to the company standards and expectations.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all designs and platforms.
- Collaborate with copywriters and other designers to produce content that is engaging, on-brand, and meets the client’s needs.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with the marketing team or other teams to meet deadlines and schedule project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases for designs, photography, and video.
- 2 to 3 years of graphic designing experience
- Degree in Design or Fine Arts
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and/or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as and not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch).
- Experience with video editing and video creation (3D, animation, etc…) is a plus.
- Familiarity with designing for both print and digital media.
- Good written and verbal command of English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month