Position: Senior HR Generalist
Reporting To: HRD General Manager
Duty Station: Baghdad branch office
- Register staff movements, payment coordination, documentation, and periodic clearances from the follow up of the Social Security and Personal income tax in the respective offices on monthly basis in coordination with HR Operations employee.
- Keep up to date on any change in the regulations and legislations in Social Security and Income tax
- Keep all the records of the Center and south social security and PIT up to date all the time.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in developing and coordination employee engagement activities in coordination with the Employee Engagement Employee.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and immediately report any compliance case.
- Participate in assessment of the dealers HR practices against Toyota Operating Standards (TOS).
- Provide support, coaching and training for the dealer HR staff under supervision of the HR Manager
- Provide support and training for the dealer’s recruitment team
- Participate in on spot assessments and surveys on Human Resources Management of the Company Dealers
- Prepare reports on the assessments visits and propose proper actions to be taken.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Management or Similar field
- 3 years of similar work experience
- Familiar with HR operations, recruitment, and onboarding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Good written and verbal command of English and Arabic
- Iraqi nationality
- Professional and confident approach to working relationships
- Proven experience in Social Security and Personal Income file management
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to deal with ambiguity
- Address Toyota Iraq, Al-Mansour, Baghdad USD Month