The Senior IT Officer will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our IT infrastructure, systems, and applications. He/she will be responsible for overseeing a team of IT professionals, implementing technology solutions, and aligning IT strategies with the organization’s business objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record of successful IT management.
- Manage emails create emails and group Office 365.
- Manage and Support for showrooms and company HQ such as network, software & hardware trouble shouting.
- Manage and guidance of OneDrive, SharePoint, Office 365, firewalls, load balance, email filter, backups, phone systems, mobile devices, and any other IT-related software.
- Manage and follow Integrating ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 certificate process.
- Manage and follow PCI-DSS and PCI-S3 certificate process.
- Managing Attendance systems of all the showrooms and Office employees.
- Provide technical documentation for configurations and procedures to the showrooms, SRs, and Back-office employees.
- Coordinate and create scope of work with various telecom sister company contractors to FastPay.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement server software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes.
- Managing and follow Administer and maintain local DNS and DHCP servers.
- Managing and follow backup Software on Linux and Windows Servers.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMware, vSphere, vCenter, ESX Management, and Troubleshooting.
- Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Manage and support FastPay Networks with Cisco switches, UNBT Access points, cabling and rack termination.
- Managing and control 8000 FastPay POS and FIB POS as a technician.
- Managing configuring, distributing and control all FastPay and FIB POS.
- Fixing Internet issues by coordinating with ISPs.
- Manage all IT items for showrooms in (Erbil, Duhok, Suli) region.
- Manage and follow up IT Assets of all the employees.
- Manage and follow up Preparing offers for IT requirements for both offices and employees.
- Manage and follow up Procuring IT items from local market and invoice.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3-to-4-years’ experience in handling IT systems, network, security and processes, preferably in the telecom/ISP.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating systems or related field.
- Substantial skills in project management, business analysis, vendor management, communication, etc.
- Required to contact 3rd party suppliers and service providers for end user support. This includes the systems and services.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail and advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to correctly determine proper. course of action needed for safe and efficient resolution to any employee issue.
- Work with team members to resolve potential security issues.
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware software and networks.
- Extensive experience maintaining and configuring Intel processor computer system.
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities.
- Fluently speaks Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- How to apply Interested candidates to send their CVs to "firstname.lastname@example.org" titling your email with "Senior IT Officer - EBL".
- Job Reference Senior IT Officer