Position: Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Reporting To: Learning & Development Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Coordinate and organize different logistics aspects of L&D activities and events.
- Support line-manager with coordinating the nomination process for classroom training sessions.
- Facilitate classroom training sessions according to TIQ’s approved annual training plan.
- Carry-out training evaluation for different training sessions according to Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model.
- Propose and design new training modules to support TIQ team performance.
- Assist line-manager with managing e-learning activities and LMS.
- Actively participate and support different HR projects.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that might be requested by the line Manager.
- Diploma/ Degree in Education, Human Resources or similar field.
- 2 years’ experience in automotive-related industry/ Educational Services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good written and verbal command of Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Advanced Facilitation and Public Speaking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month