- Support the Legal Manager by organize and manage the work of the legal department of the Company (hereinafter “Department”).
- Provide legal support for the Company’s activities and clarification of the current legislation and the procedure for its application to the structural divisions of the Company under the supervision of the Legal Manager.
- Support the Legal Manager in organizing the preparation of inferences on legal issues arising in the Company’s activities.
- Ensure the preparation and transfer of necessary materials to judicial and arbitration bodies and take measures to compensate for the damage caused to the Company under the supervision of the Legal Manager.
- Represent the interests of the company in court, arbitration court, as well as in state and public organizations when considering legal issues.
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate and lead the work on all types of commercial contracts, and other legal documents.
- Participate in the preparation, conclusion of collective agreements, development and implementation of measures to strengthen labor discipline, regulation of social and labor relations in the Company.
- Build capability and provide specialized training or coaching to the Country operations in the area of expertise whilst acting as local ethics officer, give ethics trainings and ensure compliance with Group policies carry out all processes regarding ethics complaints.
- Support the Legal Manger to act as corporate secretary, convene General Assembly Meetings, keep corporate books and records.
- 5+ years of years of relevant experience preferably combined with legal consultancy & counseling services and in-house company.
- Proficiency both in Arabic language and English Digital Literacy.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree of higher juridical education.
- Knowledge of legislative acts regulating the financial and economic activities of the Company.
- Literate of MS Office applications.
- Strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.