- Responsible for the planning, oversight, management, and coordination of logistics support operations.
- Responsible for all Procurement, vehicle fleet, asset, and warehouse management in the project.
- Develop and implement logistic strategy and procedure and ensure integration of logistic operation.
- Ensure that local market surveys are regularly carried out, to ensure a full knowledge of the availability and price of local items.
- Ensure that all procurements are tracked and recorded.
- Prepare a list of preferred suppliers for all items regularly required during operations.
- Update preferred supplier list and do quality control on their products /prices/ services on a regular basis.
- Interact with finance on all related matters to ensure they are updated on issues requiring their intervention.
- Following up purchase orders progress & stock transactions.
- Creating a plan or time-table for the movement of materials, heavy equipment, and light trucks
- Providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes.
- Bachelor of administration and/or equivalent professional experience in the logistic field, with 4 years of experience at senior level.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an analytic approach
- Strong interpersonal, management, and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong IT skills desired.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Address Al-Jadiriyah
- How to apply You can address your application to: ([email protected]) Your application will not be taken into consideration if you do not insert the job code in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. This position is for Iraqi nationals only.
- Job Reference SLO-BGW-009