A successful Sr. Network Security Engineer will lead professional services engagements revolving around Network Security solution design, planning, and deployment using industry best practices.
This position will focus mainly on the deployment of ISE in wired and wireless environments with a strong focus on policy, posture, and profiling. Deploying ISE in complex environments with various use cases is expected. Experience with NGFWs, Load Balancing technologies, DNS, Certificate authorities, and IAM solutions are a major plus for any candidate.
- Provide technical expertise in customer engagements specifically around Network security architecture and deployment
- Knowledge of end user devices and network behaviors for security posturing and profiling a must
- Create and deliver targeted proof-of-concepts/presentations/proposals around Cisco ISE as part of a strong security posture
- Create high-level solution designs and architectures for comprehensive technical business solutions
- Translate business/technical requirements into actionable scope of work items
- Primary point of contact and driver of the Customer Experience
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted technical advisor
- Effectively deliver training/knowledge sharing/transfer with both technical and non-technical audiences comprised of internal or external staff
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software); network security practices; and designing, planning, and implementing robust network technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with the deployment or daily maintenance of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) appliances
- 3+ years of experience in establishing baseline ISE security policy strategy to solve client business requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and deploying a NAC solution using Cisco ISE or industry standard vendors
- 1+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including performing basic troubleshooting, installation, and configuration, monitoring system performance and availability, and performing security upgrades
- Experience with physical or logical network engineering, including the installation and activation of ports, configuration of switches, LANs, VLANs, VPNs, and network FW appliances, or network administration services, such as Active Directory, guest VLANs, and domain management
- Knowledge of protocols, including 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, and LDAP
- Cisco, Palo Alto or Fortinet Certified (PCNSA, CCNP Sec, NSE4)
- Information security industry certification is recommended such as CISSP, CISM, or other related certification strongly preferred
- Address New Azady Village, Baharka Road, Erbil, Iraq USD Month