Senior Operations Officer is responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day operations of a card services department. This includes overseeing the issuance, activation, and maintenance of credit and debit cards. The senior officer is also responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, making sure that stakeholders are communicated with any changes in the regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform and follow the daily operations of the card processing department, ensuring that all transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
· Ensure proper communication with all stakeholders/processor/cardholders/sub-agent
· Ensure correct data entry of all the required data and information in compliance with the central bank rules and regulation.
· Ensure that all cardholder inquiries and requests are resolved in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Ensure that all sub-agents inquiries and requests are resolved in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Requirements and skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or any relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in operations.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
· Excellent Communication Skills in English and Arabic both written and oral fluency
· Ability to analyze data and develop strategies to improve performance and reduce costs.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Address Iraq-Baghdad
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Sr. Operation Officer) in the subject to email: firstname.lastname@example.org