ALTAMEER IS HIRING!
We are looking for talented & Professional employees to join our team
Job title: Senior Planner
Working hours: 08:00 AM till 04:00 PM
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and
- Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and
cash flow integration based on earned value methods
- Establish and define any job-oriented project control procedures and identify
the level of resources required to operate them.
- Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown
Structure for the project.
- Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the
- Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control
mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
- Review overall project status with the Project Management team and
recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and
issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations
and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
- Managing Projects from initial stage till close out and assisting the operations of
implementing in PMO processes
- Manage the Project from Planning, Budgeting, execution and Close out.
- Leading Internal Coordination Meetings with the Project team, giving the guides and
solutions in all the disciplines
- Solve Issues That Arise.
- Ensure Stakeholder Satisfaction.
- Controlling and Managing Project orders and delivery as per the agreed vendor list
- Administrating the Projects Contract, identifying all the Clauses related to the
- Develop, negotiate, and evaluate company contracts on behalf of an organization.
- Ensure that all records are up to date.
- Write contractual letters and other communication notices.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal law.
- Following all Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Project till the
- Preparing Progress Schematic / Pictorial Representation.
- Monitor site progress with reference to related targets by regular updates of project
program, highlight and analyze the areas of delays.
- Cash flow and labor histograms for projects to specify the expected trend of projects
cash and labor requirement throughout project execution.
- Accurate Cost Planning and proper administration of the approved Target Budget;
developing strategies to make sure that Target Budget is being met; consequently,
ensure accuracy of Cash Flow based on agreed strategies and baselines Establishes
‘’Sprints’’ as extract from the base-line Program and expands with more detailed
activities to verify the planned activities are achievable and produces recovery plan
in case of potential delay.
- Provide Clients with weekly & monthly updated reports to present the projects
- Responsible for providing the guidance to the project staffs on planning and optimum utilization of resources.
- Managing and ensuring a proper utilization of available resources (e.g., manpower, equipment), forecast/ plan resource requirements ensuring those resource requirements are fulfilled.
- ensure proper resource planning and management for project profitability and timely execution.
- Presenting the Projects Dashboard for the Company Owners and Boards.
- Involve in all the projects coordination and supervising the site team to in line with the program of works
- Responsible to support Project Management Team (PMT) for timely identification, tracking, controlling and evaluation of potential risks that may have an impact on projects’ target budget and recommend for any corrective actions if necessary.
- Testing and commissioning of electrical equipment and finishing Site Acceptance Tests
- Interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or comparable is required.
- 7+ years’ experience in planning / scheduling with strong literacy in Primavera or
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Candidates with experience in the Middle East will be highly regarded.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this
- How to apply For those interested and meet the required criteria, please send your CV to: [email protected] Notes: • Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email: Senior Planner • CVs with links or images/jpg will be disregarded. PDF and word files only will be accepted.