Senior Project Engineers
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for a Senior Project Engineers to work on EPCM portfolio of projects under a general service agreement.
Position Title: Senior Project Engineers
Work Location: Basra, Iraq
Rotation Cycle: 28/28 days
Work Week: 84 hours/week
Project Duration: Long Term
Scope of work: Upstream work from Water Injection Facilities, Oil Processing, ESPs, Tanks,
flowlines and trucklines, production headers, ring mains
- As Sr. Project Engineer work on assigned projects and co-ordinates with other engineers
Planning, organizing, delegating, influencing, and leading the project management team.
- Getting familiar with the client’s business environment to lead projects effectively.
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization.
- Allocating tasks to the project engineers and providing regular guidance to team members.
- Ensuring the scope and schedule of projects are achievable within the given time and budget.
- Engineering Degree from reputed university.
- Must have strong multi-discipline coordination skills.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in feed/PMC companies.
- Should have leadership skills, and work as team.
- Good Communication and Computer Skills
- experienced in managing Brownfield Projects.
- proven track record of planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- familiar with implementing and using Project management Processes.