We aspire to be the most customer-centrist and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you would like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Cultivate solid relationships with major stakeholders/vendors to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Planning and executing sales strategies.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance/training to newly recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly recruited or less experienced Sales staff.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Maintain client relationships by providing excellent service.
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Manage projects from conception to conclusion.
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with vendors/stakeholders.
Senior Sales Executive Requirements:
- Proven sales management experience in FMCG.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent market research skills and knowledge.
- How to apply Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Senior Sales Executive (FMCG)"