Responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle from development and implementation of new software systems from scratch and configure existing Applications. Senior Software Developer overall goal is to work as an expert on software development and collaborate with the team to create new products and conduct feasibility studies for the company.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation, and support for applications based on C# and .NET Core with relational databases and distributed n-tier application platforms
- Develop functional and sustainable Applications with clean codes.
- Develop Applications from scratch and configure existing Applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Applications.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Prepare and maintain code for various Applications and resolve any defects.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, understanding of security-based design patterns
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Work with SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems.
- Deploy fully functional Applications.
- Document development and operational procedures.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Ability of Project Management
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Ability to use more than one development language
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics, and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- +5 years of experience working in this field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Knowledge in other Programming Languages
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Expert knowledge of debugging techniques
- Advanced Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of code quality concepts, metrics and tools
- Advanced understanding of test coverage concepts, metrics and benchmarks
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience in Cloud services
- Familiarity with ERP Solutions
- Familiarity with Docker
- Very Good in English Language (written and oral)
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Address Airport Road -Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply To Apply: • Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected] • The subject of the email should be TM-22-006 • Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed • ALTAMEER is an equal-opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call. • Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply. • The Closing date is 22th January 2023.
- Job Reference TM-023-006