View more 10 hours ago
Position: Senior Software Development Assistant Manager
Reporting To: Digital Transformation Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Design, develop, code, test, and implement software based on business needs and DX Manager directions.
- Participate in technical discussions on technical solutions for business use cases.
- Build high-quality, robust features; develop complex features.
- Work in an agile development environment and coordinate with internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the app experience.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code based on business requirements.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Share the experience through participation in tech talks and evangelizing appropriate tech and coding best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and administer the Current Developed Systems.
- Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security, and privacy.
- Assist in preparing documents, user manuals, and tutorials required for system Maintainance and utilization.
- Ensure his programming and coding knowledge is up-to-date by following the latest field advancements.
- Report any irregularity, system breakdown, security breach, and data leakage to the line Manager immediately.
- Assist colleagues in their duties when needed.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management delivering full-stack development features and integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT, or Programming Languages.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Iraqi nationality
- Proven Experience in Project Management. PMP Certificate is a plus.
- Experience with ASP.NET Framework: MVC & Web Forms or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SQL Server, Entity Framework, LINQ, and Azure
- Experience with some Front-end UI development such as jQuery, Angular, Vue, and Flutter & Dart
- Experience with responsive UI patterns and construction.
- Familiarity with Git and/or equivalent code management/version control best practices, RESTful development patterns, and agile development.
- Experience using pure software development life cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Maintenance).
- Experience building API.
- Code samples from private GitHub repos, side projects, and open-source project contributions are a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD, Integration, and Unit Testing.
- Communication: To convey ideas, expectations, and information to their team, stakeholders, and clients.
- Leadership: To be able to lead the team to success by providing clear direction, motivation, and support.
- Organization: To be highly organized to manage multiple tasks, timelines, and resources simultaneously.
- Time management: Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Risk management: Must be able to identify potential risks and take measures to mitigate them before they can negatively impact the project.
- Problem-solving: They must quickly identify and solve problems that may arise during a project.
- Adaptability: Must be adaptable and adjust plans and strategies to keep the project on track.
- Teamwork: Must be able to work collaboratively with their team to achieve project goals.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month