Position: Senior Software Development Specialist
Reporting To: Digital Transformation Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Design, develop, code, test, and implement softwares based on business needs and DX Manager directions.
- Participate in technical discussions on technical solutions for business use cases.
- Build high-quality, robust features; develope complex features.
- Work in an agile development environment and coordinate with other internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the entire app experience.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code based on the bussines requirements.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Share experiance through participation in tech talks and evangelizing appropriate tech and coding best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and administer the Current Developed Systems.
- Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security, and privacy.
- Assist in preparing documents, user manuals, and tutorials required for system Maintainance and utilization.
- Ensure his programing and coding knowledge is uptodate through following latest advanceemnts in the field.
- Report any irregularity, system break down, security breach and data leakage to the line Manager immediatly.
- 3+ years of experience delivering full-stack web development features and integrations using ASP.Net or its frameworks such as Laravel.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering, OS, Programming Languages, and Network
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Iraqi nationality
- Experience with SQL database implementations (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, etc.).
- Experience with some Front-end UI development such as VueJS, ReactJS.
- Experience with responsive UI patterns and construction.
- Familiarity with Git and/or equivalent code management/version control best practices, RESTful development patterns, and agile development.
- Experience using pure software development life cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Maintenance).
- Professional experience with hands-on UI development using React
- Experience building APIs with GraphQL
- Experience building features in the LAMP stack.
- Experience using UML diagrams such as ER diagrams, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc…
- Code samples from private GitHub repos, side projects, and open source project contributions are a plus.
- Problem solving
- Analysis skills
- Attention to details
- Active team player
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month