View more 9 hours ago
Position: Senior Technical Support Specialist
Reporting To: Training General Manager
Duty Station: Baghdad branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Expert in the diagnosis of both hybrid vehicles and conventional vehicles.
- Measure and develop Technical Leaders’ technical competency and provide necessary instruction through on-the-job training.
- Technical Support assistance with other sections.
- Assist Manager in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy.
- Support dealer technical and service aftersales tasks.
- Deliver communication classes both in the formal classroom setting and on off-site locations.
- Conduct technical seminars for technical Advisors
- Assists other Technical Support Staff in educating and training technical employees to become competent.
- Monitor, observe, and respond to dealers’ Technical Reports.
- Prepare yearly Technical Support program
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a car technician/mechanic
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.)
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Iraqi nationality
- Knowledge of Engine (Gasoline and Diesel) Control, Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Vehicle Periodic maintenance, & usage of battery testers
- Knowledge of training methods using mentoring methods, classroom training, and e-learning
- Excellent attention to details
- Address Toyota Iraq, Awereej, Baghdad USD Month